The club wishes to preserve a “smart but casual” approach based on clothing that is principally designed for golf.
The following are not acceptable:
- Collarless, football or rugby shirts.
- Tracksuits or Denim Jeans.
- Casual shorts (e.g. beach, football, rugby and combat).
All dress must be of smart standard:
- Shorts and trousers should be tailored.
- When wearing shorts, sports socks are to be worn.
- Roll neck golf tops may be worn.
- Shirts are to be tucked in unless specifically designed not to be.
- Golf shoes must be worn (metal spikes are not allowed).