The club wishes to preserve a “smart but casual” approach based on clothing that is principally designed for golf.
The following are not acceptable:
• Collarless, football or rugby shirts.
• Tracksuits or Denim Jeans.
• Casual shorts (e.g. beach, football, rugby and combat).
All dress must be of smart standard:
• Shorts and trousers should be tailored.
• When wearing shorts, sports socks are to be worn.
• Roll neck golf tops may be worn.
• Shirts are to be tucked in unless specifically designed not to be.
• Golf shoes must be worn (metal spikes are not allowed).