Welcome to the home of Radley Golf Club.
Radley Golf Club is a members only golf club, playing by kind permission of the bursar, in the beautiful grounds of Radley College, near Oxford.
While inside the grounds of the college please remember to observe the speed limits and be aware that there are likely to be pedestrians on the roads.
Please note, the following restrictions are in place
These restrictions are as well as the government guidelines, not instead of them. Please follow all government advice on social distancing and hygiene.
- Tee times must be booked on the online system.
- Tee times will be at 8-minute intervals.
- In order to do this, we must demonstrate that this is safe and ensure appropriate social distancing.
- If we fail to do this, we run the risk of the course being closed.
- Guests are allowed as of May 1st 2021. (see About Tee Times page for details)
- The club house and changing rooms will be closed.
- No rakes in bunkers.
- Local rule – (a) Preferred lies are allowed in bunkers.
- A player may place the ball within 6 inches but not be nearer the hole than the reference point and must be in the bunker. The area cannot be smoothed before placing the ball.
- With no rakes allowed on the course, please make your best efforts to smooth the sand using your club and/or feet.
- LINK – https://www.congu.co.uk/guidance-on-qualifying-scores-during-the-covid-19-restrictions/
- New ‘Golf Ball Lifters’ will be used on the greens.
- Please do not touch or remove the flags.
- No starting on the 5th Tee.
- Ball washers are not to be used.
- Practice putting green will be open.
- Priority on the putting green will be for the group waiting to tee off next.
- Please maintain social distancing while on the putting green.
- Members can book up to 10 days in advance.
- Members can book up to 4 tee times in the 10-day window.
- You can only have your name on 4 tee times, regardless of who made the booking.
- If you have 4 tee times booked you can book one further ‘last minute’ tee time on the day.
- Do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your tee time. Please leave the premises as soon as is practicable after you finish. At busy times please try to make up a 4 ball groups.
Please follow all government advice on social distancing and hygiene.
Come along, enjoy your golf, go home – no groups meeting in the car park please. Golf is under the spotlight, don’t allow anyone an inch to criticise our Club or its members.
- Alan Dodds – Club Secretary
- Adam King – Grounds Manager
- David Anderson – Estates Manager