Skip to content
- Preferred Lies apply when notices are displayed by the greens keeper.
- When a player’s ball lies in a part of the general area cut to fairway height or less, the player may take free relief once by placing the ball in, and playing it from the following relief area:
- Reference Point: Spot of the original ball.
- Size of Relief Area Measured from Reference Point: 6 inches, but not be nearer the hole than the reference point and must be in the general area.
Cross country path
- During cross country season a pathway is roped off from behind the 5th green and extends past the 2nd green to the tee of the 2nd hole. During this period the pathway is ground under repair.
Radley Golf Club Committee – October 2021