- Members are allowed to introduce 1 guest per day.
- Guests must be booked in via the online booking system via MembersHub.
- You must play with your guest and the appropriate booking fee must be paid in advance via online payment – see LINK.
- Fees: £15 week days – £18 weekends and bank holidays.
- You must pay when booking and you can only cancel up to 24 hours before.
- Guests are not allowed on sign-up competition days:- Radley Golf Club Charity Day, Peter King trophy & Turkey Trot.
- If the times on the online payment APP do not exactly match the MembersHub tee sheet, please choose the nearest available.
The college no longer accept cash or cheque payments.
The Open-Play online system is for the booking in and paying of 1 guest per day per member. Guests must also be booked in on the MembersHub.
The LINK is for the use of Radley Golf Club members only.