Skip to content
Closing of the course
- The closing of the course will be made by greens staff, when conditions are such that the course will suffer, or it is deemed to be unsafe i.e. fog, lightning, wind. If no member of the greens staff is present, a current committee member may also make that decision.
- The decision to use frost greens will be made on a daily basis by the greens staff. The flags may be put back on the greens by members only with prior agreement with the greens staff.
- Trolleys may be banned at the discretion of the green staff. This will include, when conditions will be detrimental to course i.e. frost, heavy rain, extreme heat. Only people with trolley permit will be exempt. To obtain a permit, Certificates must be submitted the club secretary.
- When Medal Tees are in play, players may play 18 holes yellow or white tees. (Tee of the day will be indicated by greens staff on the white notice board).
- Metal spikes are banned on the golf course. Any person found using Metal spikes will be asked to leave the golf course.
- Mobile phones are not allowed on the golf course, except in an emergency. If you need to take your mobile phone with you, please set it to silent.
Fog and poor visibility
- Play must not start from the 1st tee if the first bunker on the right-hand side of the first fairway is not clearly visible from the Men’s white tee markers.
- Must be used when in play.
- Groups of more than four players are not allowed.
Radley Golf Club Committee – October 2021